Chief Responsibility Officer
Elevato & Associates
- Marie-Therese Phido has over 25 years’ experience working in Business Development, Strategy, Brand Management and Corporate Communication.
- She worked for the foremost professional services firm in Nigeria, KPMG for over 20 years where she started her career and rose to the position of Associate Director and Head Sales & Markets for West Africa.
- She then moved on to Deloitte as Director, West Africa Clients and industries Leader. Where her role involved coordinating business development and sales targeting for the region and working with teams and C-level executives across the region to actively secure medium to long term financial growth and strategic goals for the firm.
- She worked briefly on the Vice President’s and Federal Ministry of Trade and investment Secretariat on Enabling Business Environment, set up to work on enabling business entry reforms for Nigeria. Her role was to project manage the initiative.
- She is the Chief Responsibility Officer of Elevato, a Sales & Marketing company, the Publisher/Editor of Boundless a Business Magazine and the Founder of Holler! a consumer review site.
- Marie-Therese has a BSc in Linguistics from the University of Ilorin and a Masters in Public Administration from the University of Lagos. She is an alumnus of the London Business School and the Lagos Business School. She is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Institute of Directors and Energy Institute. She has conducted several training sessions on sales & marketing, business development, business etiquette, branding, innovation and customer service.
- She is a member of the Technical Committee of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. She is also a facilitator and mentor for Fate Foundation.
- Marie-Therese has a passion for Women Empowerment, is involved in welfare initiatives to help women acquire skills and knowledge done under the auspices of “Hannah’s Handmaiden” a Group she founded.