Country Social Investment Manager/Supplier & Enterprise Development Board Director
Ntobeko is currently the Country Social Investment Manager for Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Ltd, where she serves as a Director in the Supplier & Enterprise Board of Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Ltd. She is also responsible for the Shell Upstream Social Investment Strategy.
Until August 2006, she was the Assistance Factory Accountant for Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
Up to August 2003, completed her audit articles as an audit trainee at RSM Betty & Dickson in Durban, an international medium size audit firm registered in England and Whales.
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours – University of Kwazulu-Natal
- Bachelor of Accounting Science – University of South Africa
- Social Entrepreneurship Certificate – Gordon Institute of Business Science
- Global Road Safety Partnership in South Africa
- Shell Supplier & Enterprise Board
Spending quality time with her husband Ian and two kids, Nape and Kwanda, running and being outdoors.